Thursday, September 13, 2007

How's granny

Couldn't reach you last night. So how's Granny?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Granny not so good. It may be any moment. Doctors said they did all they can and be prepared for the worst. Tongue starting to change colour. Personally, I think it will be these few days. The liquid in the tube from her nose is mixed with blood. Hands and fingers are swollen. Not responding to anything or anyone. Doctors said her heart beat is even slower now and blood presure is going down too. Not a good sign.

Its pretty scary. Only a week ago she was at Tampines and was so well. We sat down and watched TV together, eating tidbits. Half way thru the documentary, I was so engross in the show that I forgot to give her some more tidbits. She actually nudged me for more. She was so cute. Really reminded me of Grandma. I gave her more and she gave me a big smile and said "Thank you" so loudly.

Wendy said...

Went to the hospital tonight again. Granny is not getting any better. Her kidneys are failing, stomach is bleeding, more tubes going into her.

Wendy said...

Granny is gone. She has returned to the Lord on 16 September at 1.18am. She went peacefully. All her children and grandchildren sent her off.

Daphne said...

God Bless.