Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bangkok Trip

I called up a couple of agencies. Departure on 7 Dec, Flight TG404 is on waitlist. 4 days 3 nights staying at Novotel on Siam Square, will cost $600 per pax including taxes. I personally feel its a bit expensive. It will be good if Lee Eng can get a special rate for papa, lee and I. It has been quite a while since I visited Bangkok.

Some questions for you people to think:-

Any suggestions on hotels?
What will the itinerary be?

5 comments:

Oink Bubblegum said...

I told Lee Eng oleli. She suggest you register as suppoorter so that you can get the gala dinner on 10 Dec. I got feeling won't be very very cheap. we'll see.

Daphne said...

Err what dinner.

Oink Bubblegum said...

The gala dinner by the hosting club. Dinner for participants & family are paid by the hosting club. That's why lee eng say to register under them but on understanding that you want only hotel & airticket. I don't know lah. so complicated. Why don't you all come later & go back on 12 dec with us. Then on free & easy days, can go out together mah. Joie & I don't have to go with Ace people for the free & easy day.

Wendy said...

Dont want lah.... Too many days in Bangkok.

Daphne said...

Whatever. Just keep me in the loop.