Sunday, August 26, 2007

Walnut Cake & Presents.........

How was the walnut cake? I may want to keng MC this week. Very tired of work. Then we can bake the whole day.

On second thought maybe next week will be better. Punk princess school holiday starts next week right?I really would like to buy Punk Princess a birthday present. Have not gotten her one for a long time. What do u think she will like?

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Mrs Butt interested to join in the MC part?

Oink Bubblegum said...

What's MC??? What next week to bake walnut cake, etc? I am lost. Trap in the Light loves cash. Heaps please

Daphne said...

When are you people training up your skills to bake butterina a bird day cake? Please note that I will have to try the taste and pass QA QC checks before approval is deemed to have given...

Wendy said...

Mrs Butt you can try to bake the bird day cake yourself.

Daphne said...

So much for the love for my child. Hmphfhh..

Oink Bubblegum said...

Your child loves us more. She always assuring me.

Oink Bubblegum said...

Did you take the walnut cake recipe from the Jap sponge cake recipe book. If yes I intend to throw the book away. 2 recipes also not nice. What we bake this weekend?

Oink Bubblegum said...

Hello shampoo. can create link in your blog so that I can click to go back to Butterina-rae and my blog. so troublesome now.

Wendy said...

How do i do that?

Daphne said...

Arrrghh not another computing lesson for idiots...

Oink Bubblegum said...

you very clever meh? Remember I am the one to introduce you to the blog. If not for me, where will you be. The only difference is that we strike a balance. We take care of family first than spend time on the computer. For you, it's post on the blog then work when it's after 6pm. If not how come always gotta work late. and work always doesnt get submitted on time. please hor