Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I am free on Friday

I am free on Friday. Lee has got D & D.

9 comments:

Daphne said...

What do u wanna do? Should we get together and make blogs?

Wendy said...

U are mad

Daphne said...

Read my blog. Its updated.

Oink Bubblegum said...

Shampoo. you free on friday. you are so ghostly. i was just thinking about you this morning. tot of meeting up with you tonight. bought walnuts for you. rc at the gym till 6pm. what shall we do?

Oink Bubblegum said...

Shampoo,

please invite djeakins@gmail.com

Oink Bubblegum said...

aiyo. How come you also so slow? So wat are we doing tonight????? Mrs Butt also slow. Slow in picking up Princess Butterina.

Oink Bubblegum said...

Can you all stop IT~!!!!!! Stop making me overwhelmingly perfect. Respond please. This morning, I already finished my share of housework, baked 18 cupcakes, hung the laundry, chatted with Barbie, chatted with Kit, etc. I am running out of things to do. Gotta begin think.....who should I call. Maybe I will irritate Mrs Butt. She them fun to irritate. Cos, she is at my mercy. Princess Butterina really adores me.

Oink Bubblegum said...

Oui....my cupcake seem to work leh. Beat for longer time. Didn't sift the flour too. They should be ready now. I go taste.

Anonymous said...

Test