Its the time of the month again. Hormonal changes, hot temper, mood swings etc....sian. Very sian....... Hope this month it will be manageable.
What I hate most about it is that I am not able to predict how much I will bleed. Initially, I thought it was what I eat that cause the heavy bleeding. But it does not seem so.
Oink Oink, do you think I should start on Bai Feng Wan again? The last trip to Beijing, the physician at Tong Ren Tang said I should not be taking Bai Feng Wan for my condition. Any comments? To be honest, I trust Doc Zhang more than the Tong Ren Tang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah. So far what Dr zhang said about Trap comes true. She said that the biggest problem in Trap's studies is true. Memorizing is big problem and Dailowe can never re-emphasize enough. In fac he just mentioned to me. She also said that Trap can be the biggest crooke if I don't watch carefully. This is because is she overly intelligent. She also predicted that Trap will be good Foreign Minister. She really have good relations at the pool and church cat group. Now even in school. She is not over pallie with people but some to engage in conversations. So typical of politicians. Sigh....It's up to you. Bai Fong Wan is not something to be taken on a continuous basis. She told me take 2 months stop a month or so. Joie stopped 2 months oleli. Next month start again.
Anyway, about Doc Zhang's predictions of Trap. She'll only begin to perform better in Sec school. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I see so much of Princess Butt Butt in Trap. Same slyness.. Beware. Trap not crook oleli cos I watch over carefully but with Princess Butterina, there are foretelling signs and they are most compelling
This Post is about me! How come we are talking about Trap. I think I will start to take it next month.
Yah, Please do not deviate from the topic. She asked you about whether to take the medication or not. Did not ask about her Predictions with Trap!
yoU People so shallow. I was implying how bad Butterina will turn out to be. No skills.
Butterina De Great!
Now not only talking about trap but also talking about butterina....Faint
Post a Comment