Sunday, August 26, 2007

Are you ok?

You ok or not. Did'nt hear from you. Please take things easy, especially your stomache. Please go for fish soup meal or porridge, macaroni, etc. Yongtao hu too processed and will cause lots of gas because of soya. Try not to eat. May be difficult to digest.

7 comments:

Daphne said...

Yah man. If you need to see the doctor anytime in the middle of the night call me. I will come and get you. Remember only middle of the night. Hhehehehe

Wendy said...

Thanks. I will have to learn to control my intake again, i guess. Its just me, always have to learn things the hard way.

Oink Bubblegum said...

You mean stupid. You are too stubborn. Hey, what about we going to the prayer rally this Friday at 7.30pm at Christ the king. I'll pack Dailowe to the gym. CTK is organizing a big prayer rally and Sister Maria Lau is moderating. Healing, etc. There is also possession at Novena for the yearly Marian celebration. Maybe Papa will like.

Daphne said...

Sounds good to me. I need Yeh Sou to rally me to go to church more often.

Daphne said...

What is a prayer rally? Who are we rallying against? Marian? What kind of possession are we expecting? If those kind like the chinese type, I will be scared.

Oink Bubblegum said...

According to what was broadcasted, it's praise and worship. I love singing praise and worship type of songs. That's why I strong suggest we all go to charismatic sessions. The ones I attended at CTK - the songs always make me cry. Very touching. I love it.

Oink Bubblegum said...

You dare ask Sor Kor for so many things. He already told you once that he loves you so much and he died for you. Isn't that enough for you? He got fed up about your ignorance and had to warn you. You better wake up.